COVID-19 SPECIAL NOTICE
On March 22, 2020 Governor DeWine issued a Stay at Home Order for the State of Ohio beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
The Governor’s Order states that transportation services are an essential business as per Page 5, Line H.
Therefore, Motohio European Motorbikes will remain open to serve our service and parts customers in the motorcycling community.
Unfortunately, the sales department & showroom will be closed until further notice. For sales inquiries, please email Kirk@bmwmcgc.com
SERVICE AND PARTS CUSTOMERS: PLEASE USE THE SERVICE ENTRANCE AND LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE YOU BRING WITH YOU TO THOSE WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
The following guidelines are now in place in order to slow the spread and protect our employees and customers:
- No more than 5 customers will be inside the dealership at any time
- Customers must remain separated at all times with six-foot distances
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used by employees before and after each customer transaction
- Common areas/surfaces will be disinfected daily
- Employees will take their temperature each morning before beginning work
- Thank you for your patience and patronage as we adapt to this unique situation! Ride On, Stay Healthy, Be Safe & Wash your Hands!
Welcome to BMW Motorcycles of Greater Cincinnati
The Allen family has owned and operated Motohio European Motorbikes in Columbus since 2008. Over the years we saw a need for a BMW Motorcycle dealership in the Cincinnati area. After much thought and consideration for our family and the motorcycling community, we found a location and building in the reviving city of Middletown.
We have hand-picked a friendly staff of rider enthusiasts and will soon be opening the Make Life a Ride Café inside the dealership. Come see our premier Make Life a Ride Showroom, the first in the nation to embrace the BMW heritage! We invite you to visit YOUR NEW LOCAL dealership, and we look forward to serving you for years to come!